The Kandao Meeting S is a web conference camera that can capture up to 1920 x 1080p video and is compatible with a range of popular conferencing apps such as Webex, GoToMeeting, Slack, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams. It has a built-in speaker, eight omnidirectional microphones, and HDMI and USB Type-C video output. The Kandao S camera can be connected to a wired or wireless network and supports Bluetooth and microSD card.
The camera features an ultra-wide fisheye lens with a 180° field of view, making it ideal for covering the entire room. It also has a large 5W speaker and eight omnidirectional microphones that can pick up audio from up to 16.4' away. The status light ring at the bottom shows the status of the connection.
The Kandao Meeting S comes with the advanced Kandao Meeting AI 3.0 algorithm, which features three modes: Discussion mode highlights each speaker around the room, Presentation mode dynamically shifts the camera's focus to the person who is speaking, and Global mode captures the whole room with both cameras.
The Kandao S camera can be connected directly to a display using its HDMI output or to the internet for communication with a conferencing site using its Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection. The meeting S can be controlled using the included remote control or a keyboard/mouse connected to its USB Type-A input. It can also be controlled and powered by a USB Type-C cable connected to a Mac or Windows host computer.
- Ultra-wide 180° standalone video conference camera
- Standalone mode for efficient hybrid meetings
- Advanced Kandao Meeting AI 3.0 algorithm for intelligently detecting and tracking the active speaker
- 180° ultra-wide view to cover the entire room
- View-lock and zoom functions for optimal collaboration
- Full-duplex audio system for clearer, better sound
- Eight microphones and a 5W Hi-Fi speaker to fill the meeting room with premium sound
- Supports major video conferencing platforms such as Teams, Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, BlueJeans, GoToMeeting, Slack, Polycom, Cisco, and DingTalk.